DRIVING at Its Finest...
Friday April 24, 2020 6 pm-10 pm
A variety of delicacies, cocktails, beers and wines served.
Benefits the Tri-State Warbird Museum’s programs for Veterans.
The area’s finest machines on display; Cars, Bikes and Planes.
Online Registration Closes on April 17, 2020.
Driving Tour Saturday April 25, 2020
9 am. Front Street, New Richmond Ohio.
Each entry includes continental breakfast for two, route instructions, luscious scenery. Stops include Historic Sites, An Amish Market and the Ohio Veterans Home for a short car show to entertain the residents. Restroom stops, shopping, the most picturesque roads in southern Ohio.
Advance registration required (click)
Entry is $25/car, until April 10, late entry fee is $75/car, (will be available on Tuesday) No walk up registration will be available.
Clubs each get a different route, different schedules and stops to avoid congestion.
Cash Charitable Contributions Collected at registration.
A variety of makes grace the Spring Classic Driving Tour each year. Multiple clubs and groups get together for a fun day of exploring the ridges and valleys of Southern Ohio. Drive your passion and join the adventure.
The 2020 Drive features over 25 automobile and motorcycle enthusiast clubs and organizations. Each group is driving to support a charitable cause through donations by the entrants. Every group collects their own donations and sends the proceeds to the charity of their choice.
Spring Classic Driving Tour VII
Sports Car Preservation
Saturday - April 27, 2019
1. AACA Southern Ohio Chapter- AACA Library
2. British Car Club Greater Cincinnati-Aubrey Rose Foundation
3. Cincinnati Region SCCA-Cancer Research
4. Cincy VW Club-My Peace Project
5. Cincy Motoring Society-UC Foundation ALS
6. Curve in the Road with Barry Prosser-Put-in-Bay Heritage Society
7. Drei Staaten Gruppe Porsche 356-UC Foundation Cancer Research
8. Ferrari Club of America, Ohio Chapter-UC Foundation Neuroscience
9. Gassy Geezers-Joe Nuxhall Miracle League Fields
10. Greater Cincinnati Miata Club-Days of Wonder School
11. Jaguar Club of Greater Cincinnati- Crayons to Computers
12. Keeneland Concours d’Elegance-Kentucky Children’s Hospital
13. Miami Valley Triumphs-Fisher House
14. Mercedes-Benz Club of America-Dragonfly Foundation
15. Midwest NSX Club-Matthew 25 Ministries
16. National Corvette Restorers Society, Queen City Chapter-Veterans Causes
17. Ohio Morgan Owners Group-Hospice of Hope
18. Ohio Valley Region Alfa Romeo Owners Club-UC Foundation Brain Tumour
19. Ohio Valley Austin Healey Club-David Kreuter Fund
20. Ohio Valley Region Porsche Club of America-Parkinson’s Wellness & Support, Children’s Tumour Fund
21. Queen City Coopers-Wounded Warriors
22. Sports Car Preservation Ltd.-UC Foundation Neuroscience
23. Southwest Ohio MG-T Owners-UC Foundation Multiple Sclerosis
24. Trans Am Club-A Special Wish Foundation
25. Tri-State Mustang Club-Ronald McDonald House
26. Vettes for Veterans-Local Veterans Causes
Copyright 2018. Kurt Niemeyer. All rights reserved.