A variety of makes grace the Spring Classic Driving Tour each year. Multiple clubs and groups get together for a fun day of exploring the ridges and valleys of Southern Ohio. Drive your passion and join the adventure.
The 2018 Drive features over 25 automobile and motorcycle enthusiast clubs and organizations. Each group is driving to support a charitable cause through donations by the entrants. Every group collects their own donations and sends the proceeds to the charity of their choice.
Spring Classic Driving Tour VII
Sports Car Preservation
Saturday - April 27, 2019
DRIVING at Its Finest...
1. AACA Southern Ohio Chapter- AACA Library
2. British Car Club Greater Cincinnati-Aubrey Rose Foundation
3. Cincinnati Region SCCA-Cancer Research
4. Cincy VW Club-My Peace Project
5. Cincy Motoring Society-UC Foundation ALS
6. Curve in the Road with Barry Prosser-Put-in-Bay Heritage Society
7. Drei Staaten Gruppe Porsche 356-UC Foundation Cancer Research
8. Ferrari Club of America, Ohio Chapter-UC Foundation Neuroscience
9. Gassy Geezers-Joe Nuxhall Miracle League Fields
10. Greater Cincinnati Miata Club-Days of Wonder School
11. Jaguar Club of Greater Cincinnati- Crayons to Computers
12. Keeneland Concours d’Elegance-Kentucky Children’s Hospital
13. Miami Valley Triumphs-Fisher House
14. Mercedes-Benz Club of America-Dragonfly Foundation
15. Midwest NSX Club-Matthew 25 Ministries
16. National Corvette Restorers Society, Queen City Chapter-Veterans Causes
17. Ohio Morgan Owners Group-Hospice of Hope
18. Ohio Valley Region Alfa Romeo Owners Club-UC Foundation Brain Tumour
19. Ohio Valley Austin Healey Club-David Kreuter Fund
20. Ohio Valley Region Porsche Club of America-Parkinson’s Wellness & Support, Children’s Tumour Fund
21. Queen City Coopers-Wounded Warriors
22. Sports Car Preservation Ltd.-UC Foundation Neuroscience
23. Southwest Ohio MG-T Owners-UC Foundation Multiple Sclerosis
24. Trans Am Club-A Special Wish Foundation
25. Tri-State Mustang Club-Ronald McDonald House
26. Vettes for Veterans-Local Veterans Causes
Copyright 2018. Kurt Niemeyer. All rights reserved.